Happy weekend my people!! It snowed today here in New Jersey so I thought today was perfect to share this very Christmas-y plaid skirt! I had my eye on this skirt from J.Crew for a while now and it eventually sold out online and I was super bummed. Last week I was in my local J.Crew and found the skirt in my size AND on sale! It was a no brainer that I had to get it! I’ve gotten so many comments on it being very “Blair Waldorf” and that is a HUGE compliment to me! She’s kind of my idol.
What are you guys wearing on Christmas Day? Let me know in the comments, thanks for reading! Xx Bridget
It’s Friday, so you know what that means, another gift guide for y’all! All of my picks today are under $50, some even under $20! These items would make great stocking stuffers, or just a budget friendly gift! Happy shopping!
Tis the season for holiday party dresses! One of my most requested blog posts this season has been a guide to all things holiday dressing, so here you have it!
It’s obvious that one of my favorite trends this season is velvet everything! I seriously can’t stop buying it. I fell in love with this Alice and Olivia dress when I saw it, especially since it was on major sale. Burgundy, velvet and a ruffle? It’s like the dress made for me so obviously I had to get it. Below I’m rounding up some of my favorite dress options for holiday parties and occasions!
Can you guys believe that Christmas is in just 24 days!? I feel like this holiday season is seriously flying by! Today’s gift guide is one #fortheboys. All of these picks have been guy-approved by Kyle, so you know that the men in your life will love any of these picks!
1. Bose Quietcomfot Wireless Headphones – These are on Kyle’s personal Christmas list and they are seriously such great headphones! I’ve tried these on in the store and they’re super comfortable with great sound.
2. Nike Tech Fleece Hoodie – When in doubt, any guy will love a comfy sweatshirt! This one by Nike comes in a few different colors.
3. Kiehl’s Essentials Kit – I get this stuff for Kyle almost every year and he LOVES it! It’s such high quality skin care for men!
5. John Varvatos – I personally love the smell of this John Varvatos cologne!
6. Nest Thermostat – This thermostat lights up and tells you the temperature, time and date when you walk in the room and you can control the temperature from your cell phone. Perfect for the tech guy!
7. Fitbit – perfect for the guy that runs, does weight lifting or just wants to count his steps!