Tis the season for holiday party dresses! One of my most requested blog posts this season has been a guide to all things holiday dressing, so here you have it!
It’s obvious that one of my favorite trends this season is velvet everything! I seriously can’t stop buying it. I fell in love with this Alice and Olivia dress when I saw it, especially since it was on major sale. Burgundy, velvet and a ruffle? It’s like the dress made for me so obviously I had to get it. Below I’m rounding up some of my favorite dress options for holiday parties and occasions!
Can you guys believe that Christmas is in just 24 days!? I feel like this holiday season is seriously flying by! Today’s gift guide is one #fortheboys. All of these picks have been guy-approved by Kyle, so you know that the men in your life will love any of these picks!
1. Bose Quietcomfot Wireless Headphones – These are on Kyle’s personal Christmas list and they are seriously such great headphones! I’ve tried these on in the store and they’re super comfortable with great sound.
2. Nike Tech Fleece Hoodie – When in doubt, any guy will love a comfy sweatshirt! This one by Nike comes in a few different colors.
3. Kiehl’s Essentials Kit – I get this stuff for Kyle almost every year and he LOVES it! It’s such high quality skin care for men!
5. John Varvatos – I personally love the smell of this John Varvatos cologne!
6. Nest Thermostat – This thermostat lights up and tells you the temperature, time and date when you walk in the room and you can control the temperature from your cell phone. Perfect for the tech guy!
7. Fitbit – perfect for the guy that runs, does weight lifting or just wants to count his steps!
Hello my lovely readers! Today I wanted to share this Red Satin Suit with you guys. This was really out of my fashion comfort zone but once I tried it on I was in love! It’s so perfect for those upcoming holiday parties you’ll be attending. Did I mention it’s on sale making the set under 80!? #score
Now onto my bag, how many of you love high end designer bags but not the price tag? I know that’s how I feel! Trendlee is a website that sells gently used designer handbags for a fraction of the price. They carry brands like Chanel, Gucci, Hermès, Chloe and Celine. The bag I’m carrying in these photos is a Celine Phantom from Trendlee, isn’t it so chic!?
What kind of handbags are you guys loving lately?! Thanks for reading! Xx Bridget
Hello and happy Sunday! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! I can’t believe Thanksgiving is this week already, which means Christmas is quickly approahing. That being said, I thought I’d get started on sharing some holiday dressing inspiration!
My go-to this season for holiday parties is velvet dresses. There’s something about them that always looks so chic and sophisticated, while still being festive. I ordered this Tularosa dress from Nordstrom and I am in love! The velevet feels super expensive but the dress is under 160. I’m usually not a navy gal but this color is even more beautiful and rich in person than online! I paired the dress with my black Steve Madden over the knee boots and my velvet Rebecca Minkoffbag. Because you can never have too much velvet, right!?
What dress styles are you guys loving for the holidays? Let me know in the comments, thanks for reading! Xx